'Marriage rumour is affecting my career'


Rani Mukerji claims that rumours about her getting married have started affecting her career.

"These rumours have been going on for three years and have started affecting my career," she says "A lot of filmmakers, who approach me for roles, start by asking whether I am getting married. They have apprehensions whether I can commit myself to their project.

"Besides, I can't get married to one man or different men for the last three years," she said. There had been rumours that Rani was married to filmmaker and her Dil Bole Hadippa producer Aditya Chopra.

"I am the only daughter of my parents. When I get married, it will be announced publicly and will take place with pomp," Rani said.

The star added that the 'most laughable' rumour was that she had left her posh Juhu bungalow because it had brought her ill luck and moved back to her old flat at Andheri.

"I made the new house for my family from my hard work, sweat and blood. My house is my temple, how can I run away from it? I am being made to look like an insecure person, which I am not," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment