Sonam’s weighty issues on Farah’s show


Mumbai: Farah Khan’s TV show ‘Tere Mere Beach Mein’ has become extremely popular with a lot of Bollywood biggies having revealed some of the most sought-after secrets of their life. After the famous revelation by actor Vivek Oberoi, it’s none other than pretty lady Sonam Kapoor, who has apparently not hesitated a bit in talking about something quite personal. 



Well, before you jump to conclusions, let us clarify that it’s not about Sonam’s love life, relationships or anything, but about her weighty issues. Being the latest guest on Farah’s show, along with filmmaker Karan Johar, Sonam talked about her struggle to beat the bulge before making her Bollywood debut. 

Sonam, who weighed 90 kilos at her worst, said, "I was depressed when I went to boarding school at the age of 15. I was the only Indian girl in my school in Singapore. There was plenty of junk food and mum had stopped all chocolates at home. Here, I was free and ate though it was comfort eating and I also gained weight due to hormonal imbalances. I went from 50 kilos to 90 kilos in just 4 months. I gained 40 kilos. I used to eat 1 pint ice-cream, two large pizzas alone and instead of three meals would have 10 meals a day. My mum started crying seeing me." 

"When Sanjay Leela Bhansali saw me, he said that I look like a painting from Ajanta. Don’t lose weight, you have those curves," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment